Do you want to learn more about Greenhouse at an in-person event in Chicago? Click ‘Register for Explore Greenhouse Weekend’ below to get started.
The next Explore Greenhouse Weekend is September 18-24, 2021 in Chicago.
The application deadline is June 18, 2021.
- Explore Greenhouse Weekends begin at 9:30am (CST) on Saturday and end by 12pm (CST) on the following Tuesdays. Anyone can register for an Explore Greenhouse Weekend and have the option to pay for Greenhouse accommodations or make their own personal arrangements.
- At an Explore Greenhouse Weekend, you’ll get to:
- Hear Greenhouse vision and values,
- Learn how our hiring process works and how support raising works, and gives you a chance to
- Visit several Greenhouse churches in the Chicagoland area, including campus or nursing home congregations, lay-led congregations, and new church plants.
If you are already interested in joining Greenhouse, click ‘Start the Application Process.’ Here’s what you can expect
- Fill out the short interest form.
- A Greenhouse leader will call you back to get to know you.
- If we decide to move forward together, we will send you the full application form.
- Financial Assessment Form and ask for 2 references
- Zoom Interview
- We will send you the registration for Launch Week
Launch Week is the starting place for Greenhouse mission staff, church planters, catechists, interns, regional leaders, friends & partners, including prayer, multiethnic worship, and visits to Chicagoland congregations set in urban, campus, Latino, and Black communities.
Here’s the info:
- Launch Week is only for those who have completed the application process (get started above) and registration is sent to you as part of your application process.
- Launch Weeks are hosted in Chicago, the home of Greenhouse Movement.
- The application deadline is always 3 months prior to the next available Launch Week.
- The next Launch Week is May 22 – 29, 2021 in Chicago.
The application deadline is February 22, 2021.
- Greenhouse Movement offers three Launch Weeks each year (January, May, September). Launch Weeks include all of the onboarding training weeks for those who have completed their application process and have been hired as new Mission Staff.
- New Mission Staff usually begin employment this week and learn how to raise support using Ministry Partner Development.
- The Launch Week begins at 9:30am (CST) on Saturday and ends by 5pm (CST) on the following Friday.