- Nate Beasley, Zach Stallard
- Sundays at 4:30pm
- 3039 South Normal Avenue, Chicago, IL
We are a people proclaiming the good news that Jesus is King by loving God and loving Bridgeport.
These are our community practices:
- Story- Tell and be formed by stories of Jesus’ work, then and now.
- Proximity- Live close to one another, especially those on the margins.
- Presence- Be present together in public spaces. Listen and love.
- Common table- Eat with others, as hosts and guests, including communion.
- Interdependence- Meet one another’s needs with generosity and dignity.
- Gifting- Name and release one another’s gifts.
- Prayer- Listen for God’s voice and seek God’s healing.
- Justice- Speak and act for the shalom and reconciliation of Bridgeport and beyond.
As we seek to pursue this vision by God’s help, our DNA is gospel, community, and mission.
- The gospel is the good news for the world that Jesus lived, died, resurrected and ascended. We seek to proclaim this good news and to see it bring reconciliation.
- God has adopted us into a radical community living out the implications of the gospel in our life together, as we seek to be an embassy that anticipates the full coming of the Kingdom of God.
- The gospel calls this community to mission, extending the presence and reign of King Jesus into the world, proclaiming and exemplifying the reality of this Kingdom and its hope for our neighbors and world. We invite people to encounter the healing power of Jesus in the gospel of God’s actions and the community of God’s people.